Welcome to the Center for Teaching and Learning
The Center for Teaching and Learning enhances the University’s mission of teaching and learning excellence, provides enterprise level instructional technologies, and champions the advancement of scholarly teaching. Major priorities include:
- Providing professional development opportunities to ensure constructive and active learning environments.
- Leveraging the experience and wisdom of faculty leaders to promote teaching excellence.
- Encouraging innovative research and scholarly publication on teaching and learning.
- Identifying, developing, and sustaining enterprise level instructional technology systems.
- Collaborating with campus constituents to assess programs, tools, and services that support their teaching and learning needs.
- Contributing to the development of policies, initiatives, and campus-wide culture that supports excellence in teaching.