The Center for Teaching and Learning currently offers two certificate programs:
- Essentials of Teaching and Learning Certificate: This workshop series provides a foundation in important aspects of teaching and learning in higher education. It includes topics such as Inclusive Teaching, an Introduction to Active Teaching and Learning, Syllabus Design, Learning Objectives, and Giving and Receiving Feedback.
- Essentials of Learning Technologies Certificate: This workshop series provides a foundation in essential learning technologies available at UNC Charlotte.
- Who is eligible to pursue and earn this certificate?
- The CTL certificates are for instructors and academic support staff. The CTL recognizes that many academic support staff are in roles where professional development related to instruction would be valuable and we welcome their pursuit of the certificate.
- Do I have to complete all the requirements in a single semester or year?
- No! You may take as long as you like to earn the certificate.
- How do I access a transcript of the CTL workshops I have completed?
- How is the certificate awarded?
- Participants who complete all the requirements will be issued both a paper certificate as well as a digital badge via Credly for display on their professional profile showing they have completed this certificate.