The Center for Teaching and Learning currently offers two certificate programs:
- Essentials of Teaching and Learning Certificate: This workshop series provides a foundation in important aspects of teaching and learning in higher education. It includes topics such as Inclusive Teaching, an Introduction to Active Teaching and Learning, Syllabus Design, Learning Objectives, and Giving and Receiving Feedback.
- Essentials of Learning Technologies Certificate: This workshop series provides a foundation in essential learning technologies available at UNC Charlotte.
- Who is eligible to pursue and earn this certificate?
- The CTL certificates are for instructors, academic support staff, and graduate students.
- Do I have to complete all the requirements in a single semester or year?
- You may take as long as you like to earn the certificate.
- How do I access a transcript of the CTL workshops I have completed?
- How is the certificate awarded?
- Participants who complete all the requirements will be issued a digital credential via a Credly badge.